Committed to exceed our customer´s expectations
- Four decades of experience
- Over 1000 high quality successfully delivered projects
- Accredited in World Bank and Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) projects
- Actively involved partners
- First worldwide consulting company ISO 9000 certified in business integrity
- Commitment to client needs, exceeding their expectations
- Value consulting”, perceiving undetected areas of opportunity/li>
- Professionalism and integrity
- Wide experience of its multidisciplinary teams
- Creativity and innovation
- Knowledge of a broad-spectrum of infrastructure sectors
Founded in 1973, Felipe Ochoa & Associates (FOA Consulting) is a knowledge-based consulting firm providing comprehensive strategic consulting services to national and international clients in the private and public sectors.
In 2008, FOA Engineering joined our Group as a subsidiary company bringing new specialties in the project instrumentation phase.
FOA Consulting Profile:
- Systemic and experienced vision
- Solid technical knowledge
- Risk analysis and prevention
- Deep knowledge of Mexico and its regions
- Development of robust analysis and synthesis models
- Understanding of the particularities of different types of infrastructure projects
- Unique expertise in project structuring of public-private partnerships
Strengths of the Firm
Our group handles all stages of the project
Aviation and Airports
Master plans, market studies, introduction of low-cost airlines, risk management for NAICM.
Innovation of new methodologies for study of traffic: induced traffic growth in panel models, buses and cargo markets.
Tourism,Urban and Real Estate Development
Tourism planning great vision, master plans, CIP'S, business plans, urban development programs.
Sectoral and regional planning, synergy between the economy and infrastructure.
Mobility and Sustainable Transport
PROTRAM design, sustainable mobility plans, subways, commuter trains, regional trains, BRT'S ..
Ports, Rail and Intermodal
Master plans, logistics corridors, business plans, market studies, prices